Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Styling Yall {Southern Lace}




I've noticed that lace/doily crochet is in style for spring. I am usually very picky with patterns, I don't like things to be overly ornate. Lace is the exception to that. It is the one pattern that is uniquely feminine, always gaudy, and yet always classic.

The fun navy and white dress in from Judith March. I knew the designer/owner of this brand in school. She has an easy feminine style. I love how this dress makes the doily look bold and graphic.

Voluspa's votive candles have a cut glass lace design that I love. I would love to collect them into a group once I'm through burning them. (I'm big on reusable containers). My ultimate favorite, however, would be a shadylace parasol for my backyard, casting a lacy shade on a hot day. And some sweet tea of course.

1. Judith March, Doily Dress judithmarch.com (stores for pricing) 2. Pier 1, Doily Plate pier1 ($6) 3. Gabrielle Handmade Jewelry, Small Sterling Cuff gabriellejewelry.com ($220.00) 4. Droog, Lace Fence (request price) droog.com 5. Droog, Shadylace Parasol droog.com (225,00 Euro) 6. Hello Violeta, White Lace Flower Blossom Garland hellovioleta.com ($29) 7. Voluspa, French Cade Lavender Candle anthropologie.com ($18)

No comments:

Post a Comment